Our house, that is. The real estate agent came out yesterday afternoon, we signed some stuff, and he took some pictures. And put a sign up in our front yard. So, it’s official now. Fingers crossed this won’t be too long of a process.
Yesterday, I didn’t get much writing done. I did outline Act 4 of Whatever It Takes, and no new words. I did get some other stuff done, but my word count was definitely low. Hoping to make up for that today and the rest of the week.
It’s Wednesday, though, which means it’s WiPPet time again!! This is the next morning after the scene I shared last week. Isaac has shown back up and is talking to Jonas’ twin sister, Arcelia here. He used to consider her a friend, but she hasn’t really spoken to him since he broke with Jonas. But, right now she’s worried about Jonas. I’ve got 5 paragraphs(2+2+1) today.
Arcelia shrugged. “He says he’s fine. He’s always fine.” She blew out a breath. “It’s good you’re here. I have to get going, but I didn’t really want to leave him alone. He’s eaten, so that’s something, I guess.”
“I’ll take care of him,” Isaac said. “Don’t worry.”
She smirked at him. “I’m sure you will. I’ll leave you to that. I don’t want the details.”
He shook his head. “Why don’t you take that dirty mind and use it on a boyfriend. Or girlfriend.”
Something passed over her face, and her smile looked pasted on. “I’ll leave that nonsense to the rest of you lovebirds. I’ve got better things to do.”
Arcelia has been telling me some things. Still working some of it out. Maybe *she’ll* actually wait her turn.
Monthly Goal Met/Finished Weekly Goal Met
Primary: Outline Act 4 of Whatever It Takes– Started this Tuesday morning. 12/12 scenes outlined
- Secondary: Green Hills & Smoky Fields2 – Story Toolkit – 21/28 worksheets done
- Tertiary: Green Hills & Smoky Fields2 – Outline Act 1
- Stretch: James & Tracy’s story – brainstorm
- Primary: Whatever It Takes – 1st draft – 18612/~35000 words, 2470 this week
- Secondary: Side Projects – 5000 words – 4426/5000 words, 376 this week
Patrick & Sarah– 557/500 words
- Tavin & Haiwee – 407/500 words
- Roman – 423/500 words
- Dougal & Shae – 427/500 words
- Jacob & Matthew – 406/500 words
Mike & Fadil– 543/500 words
- Hawk – 355/500 words
- Sean & Braeden – 367/500 words
Melanie & Garren–483/500 words
- Desmund – 392/500 words
- Tertiary: Jonas & Isaac – 15 pages – 12/15 pages
- Stretch: By the Gun – 2500 words
- Primary: Stained Blood – Beta edits as they come in – Got Chapter 8 back from beta on Monday, started copying over comments. 115/115 comments copied. Started edits Tuesday morning. Added 289 words.
- Secondary: Flames of Renewal – CP edits once I get them – I’m going to go through again looking for where characters are in their heads too much, and a few other details, then I’ll be looking for beta readers.
- Tertiary: Paint Me a Picture – transfer to Scrivener – 1/11 chapters
- Stretch: Melanie & Garren – revise & post to Patreon
- Primary: Read 20 books – 12/20
- Fall of the Titan(Christina Ochs) – Carrying this one over from January. At 38%.
Not Your Sidekick(C.B. Lee)– Started this Thursday afternoon. Finished it Sunday night. Loved it!
- Girl Mans Up(M-E Girard) – Started this Saturday morning. On page 190/373
- The List(Tawna Fenske) – Started this Monday afternoon. At 42%
- Love Me Again(Jaci Burton) – Started this Monday evening. On page 113/304
- That Inevitable Victorian Thing(E.K. Johnston) – Started this Tuesday afternoon. On page 13/327
- Secondary: Listen 5 books – 5/5
Strange the Dreamer(Laini Taylor)– Carrying this one over from last year. The writing is beautiful, it’s just really slow moving. Finished it Tuesday morning. The last 25% definitely picked up in speed. I’m glad I stuck with it.
- A Gathering of Shadows(V.E. Schwab) – Picking this one back up. On Chapter 31/60.
- Primary: Post 5 regular weekly posts – 15/20
Secondary: Post to Patreon 2 times– 2/2 Posted a short story last Monday. Posted an excerpt of Flames of Renewal for my $3 patrons(okay, there’s actually only one) on Tuesday. Tertiary: Set-Up 26 A-Z posts– 26/26 posts set-up Stretch: Plot 26 A-Z posts– 26/26 plotted(which is basically a list of name, age, description, bio for each character, then I’ll include a snippet they appear in)
- Stretch2: Draft 27 A-Z posts – 2/27 drafted
- Knit: Dunfallandy Baby Blanket – 64/64 rows of first square(x4), 64/64 rows of second square, 32/64 rows of third square
Crochet: Simple Basket– 18/18 rounds done