It’s the end of the month, so it’s time to look back at how I’ve done for the month, then look forward to my goals for next month.
Protecting the Heart – Outline– Done Rylan & Kirsten – Outline– Done
- Protecting the Heart – get to 8000 words – 7571 words
- Ready When You Are – get to 25000 words – 21374 words
- Rylan & Kirsten – get to 12000 words – 11371 words. Also came up with title: Paint Me a Picture
Love Who You Love – get to 56000 words– 71130 words – you can maybe see why I didn’t quite reach the target for the other projects.
- By the Gun – get to 26000 words – 21293 words
- Come Back Down – get to 28000 words(or finish 1st draft) – 25855 words
Only hit 1 of these goals, but I did write 73,008 words in total. That’s definitely a success.
Stained by Ashes – finish CP edits & find beta readers(if you’re interested, let me know in the comments. I’m hoping to have it ready by the end of next week.)– got this sent to beta readers & even back from one of them. Leaving it to sit until I get it back from the other one.
- Healing the Heart – apply CP edits – I got through all the comments in the document, but there are some more general ones I need to address.
Listen to at least 2 audiobooks– listened to 6. A couple were shorter(Shame on Me), while a couple were quite a bit longer(Queen of Shadows). I’m more than halfway through Map of Fates, but I probably won’t finish it until at least tomorrow.
- Read: 29 books – 24 books. I’ll probably finish at least one more today, but still a little short.
Read: Write Great Fiction: Description & Setting– Finished this. Didn’t get as much from it as I’d hoped.
Knit: Mug Hug– Finished this Crochet: Finish Leaping Blocks and Stripes Blanket & Half and Half Slouch Hat– finished both of these
- Loom: Morning Light Cowl – should finish this today
And as a bonus goal:
- Draft 25 A-Z posts(I already have 1 of them finished) – 9 drafted. 2 revised & scheduled.
Didn’t finish everything, but I made progress on it all. Which makes me pretty happy. So for next month:
- Break on Me(Kurztown #4)
- Paint Me a Picture – get to 36k(or 1st draft)
- Ready When You Are – get to 46k
- By the Gun – get to 46k
- Protecting the Heart – get to 33k
- Come Back Down – finish 1st draft
- Healing the Heart – finish CP Edits, Polish, and send to beta readers(so if anyone wants to read the follow-up to Duty to Protect, let me know)
- Stained by Ashes – apply beta edits once I have them all comments back
- Stained Blood – CP edits once I have them back
- Listen to at least 1 audiobook(I have 5 in my audible library)
- Read: 26 books
- Read: Conflict & Suspense(James Scott Bell)
- Knit: Entwined Fingerless Gloves
- Crochet: Twisty Cabled Beanie
- Loom: 2 Way Headband
- A-Z – Draft other 17 posts, Revise & Schedule 24 posts
- RoW80 – Draft, Revise, & Submit Sponsor Post; post twice a week; keep up with sponsor duties