Today is the official end of the first round of RoW80 for this year. So, even though I did a check-in post yesterday, I have my wrap up of the round’s goals today. I’ll have my monthly wrap-up and goals for the next round and month up next Sunday(4/2). But, for now, here’s how I did for the round:
#Row80 Round 1:
Loving the Devil – Outline– set this one aside. The idea wasn’t really forming well into a plot. Playing With Fire(Flames #6/The Rileys #1) – Outline– this is done. It’ll be my main writing project in April.
- Heart of Christmas(BC Security novella) – I’m working on the story toolkit for this one.
- High on Your Love(Kurztown #6) – Didn’t get to this one.
In the Moonlight – 1st draft– Yes! Wrote 14964 words to finish it. Crash and Burn – 1st draft– Yes! Wrote 16098 words to finish it. Defending the Heart – 1st draft– Yes! Wrote 38768 words to finish it.
- Stay a Little Longer – add 39000 words – 38500/39000 words. Only 500 short. Tomorrow’s words will get me there.
- Not Meant to Be – add 12000 words – only managed 3683/12000. I changed how I was doing things, so this one got set aside. I think I’ll be getting back to it in May on the new schedule.
- Loving the Devil – start drafting – no. This one’s shelved at least for now.
Playing with Fire – start drafting– I did start this. 6617 words. I’ll get back to it in April.
- Heart of Christmas – start drafting – No. I don’t have this planned until August now.
- Stained Blood – Rewrite – Good progress on this. 7864 words added. I have 4 more scenes to add & 19 more to edit through.
- Demons Rising – Revise – Still nothing on this
- Flames of Renewal –
Send to CP& do edits if I get it back before the end of the round – sent it to CP, but haven’t got it back yet. Snow White Twist – Fill in Details– this is done & I did the read through. Ready to start revisions, which I’m hoping to have done by the end of the month.
- Midas’ Daughter – Get to 13000 words – 10441/13000 words
Dance with the Devil – finish 1st draft– done! Patrick & Sarah – get to 5400 words– 5413/5400 words
- Tavin & Haiwee – get to 4675 words – 4627/4675 words
Roman – get to 5800 words– 6350/5800 words Dougal & Shae – get to 4000 words– 4163/4000 words
I also started a few other side projects, and have 2 more I plan to start this week. In all, I’ve added 17,262 words between all side projects.
Row80 – keep up to date with own posts & others– did pretty well with this.
- Just Jot it January – 30 posts(since I already skipped day 1) – 28/30. Pretty close. I did all except for day 1 and a couple of the One-line Wednesday prompts.
Listen: 12 books– 24/12. I’d met this goal back in January.
- Read: 90 books – 77/90 books.
Knit: 3 projects– 3/3 projects
- Crochet: 3 projects – 2/3 projects. Close to finishing the third, though.
- Loom: 3 projects – 1/3 projects
Overall, it was a pretty good round. Looking forward to the next one.