I thought about including this with my mid-week post, but I decided not to for a couple reasons. One, it was already nearing 1000 words, and I didn’t want it to end up too long. And, I also hadn’t figured out my goals for December yet. Plus, waiting until today gave me a little more time to get some more things crossed off.
Overall, it was a pretty good month, at least writing-wise. Between my main projects, side projects, and 2 editing projects, I ended up with a little over 67,000 words for the month. 58778 of that was toward NaNoWriMo. A definite win there.
I got Healing the Heart ready to publish. It releases tomorrow, but you can pre-order it now.
Both of my submissions to World Unknown Review were rejected for this year, even though I got some good comments about them. And I’m working on fleshing out one of them into a longer short story/novelette/novella(depending on how long it ends up).
What else? Not too sure. So, I’ll just get to laying out my itemized progress:
Stay a Little Longer – outline
- Stained Blood – Re-plot – still waiting to hear back from my CP before I throw some other ideas I had for this at her.
- And I just started brainstorming a new standalone idea. Hoping to have it ready to write once I finish drafting In the Moonlight.
Write 11000 words each on:
- Defending the Heart(BC Security #3) – 11082 words
- Crash & Burn(Flames #5.75) – 11974 words
- Not Meant to Be(Gilbert, Co #6) – 11092 words
- Stay a Little Longer(Kurztown #5) – 13548 words
- In the Moonlight -11082 words
Dance with the Devil – get to 24500 words/1st draft– 24742/24500 words. Have at least a few more scenes to finish this. Snow White Twist – get to 18500 words/1st draft– 18672/18500 words. Again, at least a few scenes left to finish this. Patrick & Sarah – get to 2750 words– 3033/2750 words Tavin & Haiwee – get to 2200 words– 2365/2200 words Roman – get to 3500 words– 3527/3500 words Dougal & Shae – get to 1500 words– 1845/1500 words
- I also outlined new scenes for Midas’ Daughter and added 524 words to it.
Healing the Heart – Beta Edits & final proofread– done & done
- Guarding the Heart – Polish & add to list to send to CP – mostly done. I have 44/50 words searched for and cleaned up. Hoping to finish it this week.
Listen: 6 audiobooks(already finished 1)– 12/6 audiobooks. I did a lot of listening this month.
- Read: 29 books(already finished 2)– 22/29 books. Not as many as I would have liked.
Knit: Tricorder Hat, Wheatfields Dishcloth, Polly Wolly Doodle Hat– Done, done, and done. Crochet: Tiny Jellyfish – Done
A lot of blue, a little green, and hardly any red. Just the way I like it. Now, to look forward to December:
- Loving the Devil(new standalone idea) – Outline
- Still Burning(Hunter Family#4/Flames#6) – Outline
- Stained Blood – re-plot
- Write 12000 words each on:
- Defending the Heart(BC Security #3)
- Crash and Burn(Flames #5.75)
- Not Meant to Be(Gilbert, Co #6)
- Stay a Little Longer(Kurztown #5)
- In the Moonlight
- Side Projects:
- 2000 words each on
- Midas’ Daughter
- Dance with the Devil(or finish 1st draft)
- Snow White Twist(or finish 1st draft)
- 500 words each on:
- Patrick & Sarah
- Tavin & Haiwee
- Dougal & Shae
- 2000 words each on
- Guarding the Heart(BC Security #1) – finish polishing
- Let It Begin(Kurztown #2.5) – Revisions, maybe polishing(depending on how long revisions take)
- Listen: 9 audiobooks
- Read: 31 books
- Crochet: Dashes Beanie, Round Coaster, Grumpy Octopus Coffee Cup Cozy, and Charmed Cloche