So, this has been quite a week. A very good one. Granted, Wednesday the words were coming pretty slow. Thursday, however, I could barely keep up with them. Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday I had over 4000 words each. Wednesday I fell just short of that. Even though I’d met my writing goals by Thursday, I ended up writing another almost 850 words on Friday. Yeah, it was definitely a good week. I spent most of Friday reading. I’m actually writing this up on Saturday. Before noon on Saturday.
My new method of getting to everything, getting to a word goal then switching to the next project, seems to be working well for me. We’ll see if that continues next month when I don’t have the JuNoWriMo sprints to keep me on track.
Write 15000 words between 6 projects– 16863/15000 words. WOOHOO! I’ll be raising this goal for the next week.
- Protecting the Heart – 3188 – But, Dani easily adapted. Eva only wished she could as well, because she thought being out here would be quite the adjustment.
- Ready When You Are – 2671 words – Kelan nodded, but he couldn’t speak. It was all too much. He was just afraid it wouldn’t be enough when it came down to it.
- Paint Me a Picture – 3025 words – There was no way he was going to tell Cora the whole truth about this “sleepover.” And he prayed she’d stop asking questions before he ran out of safe answers. *Oh, Rylan, you’d better get used to that inquisitive little girl*
- Shed Some Light – 2582 words – He looked back over his shoulder at her. “Let me make you dinner, Reza. I promise I won’t kiss you again.” She knew it was the right thing, but it was the worst promise she’d ever heard.
- Break on Me – 2880 words – Gabriel wanted to call bullshit, but he was still off balance from those kisses. And the memory of his promise to Aaron started to seep back in now that Lora was gone, leaving him feeling slightly ashamed for acting on the feelings he’d always pushed away. He couldn’t let it happen again. *haha. Good luck with that one, Gabe*
- In the Moonlight – 2517 words – I closed my eyes and hoped I’d dream of a red-haired girl instead of the ghost that may walk these halls. And with any luck, not find the two tangled up together in my head. I’d never had that kind of luck, though.
Dance with the Devil – get to 3000 words– 3004 words –“You wasted your time riding all the way over here. That ain’t none of your business.”“No, but I like Hawk. Haven’t quite made my mind up about you yet.” Goin’ Down – get to 2000 words– 2018 words -I swore my stomach felt like it was dragging along the ground as we continued to walk. Nothing felt right about this day. I just hoped we’d get back home soon, so I could finally put the day behind me. Snow White Twist – get to 1500 words– 1501 wordsMy breath caught in my throat as he came closer. Beautiful. Both of them were absolutely beautiful. I couldn’t look away. And as he came closer, his eyes seemed to come right to me. As if he was looking for me. Read: Description – get to 40%– got to this point Read: Finish Brokedown Cowboy(Maisey Yates), The Countess Conspiracy(Courtney Milan), A Court of Thorns and Roses(Sarah J Maas), One Week Girlfriend(Monica Murphy), Things I Can’t Forget(Miranda Kenneally), Harvard’s Education(Suzanne Brockman)– Finished A Court of Thorns and Roses and really loved it Felt rather meh about One Week Girlfriend, actually ended up skimming though most of it just to find out what the “big, dark, dirty secret” was. Even though I’d had a good clue over what it was. And the ending irritated me so not planning on getting the next book. Really enjoyed Things I Can’t Forget, though. I finished Harvard’s Education and The Billionaire’s Inconvenient Obsession(Nadia Lee) yesterday. And started Diplomats and Fugitives(Lindsay Buroker). Oh, I have missed the Emperor’s Edge crew. I’m about 20% through it now.
All blue!!!!! Like I said, a really good week. Now for next week:
- Write 18000 words between 6 projects(3k on each)
- Dance with the Devil – get to 3500 words
- Goin’ Down – get to 2500 words
- Snow White Twist – get to 2000 words
- Read: Description – get to 65%
- Read: Diplomats and Fugitives(Lindsay Buroker), It Came Upon a Midnight Clear(Suzanne Brockman), Holding Strong(Lori Foster), How We Began(various), Ruled by Steel(S.M. Reine), Beautiful Demons(Sarra Cannon), & When a Scot Ties the Knot(Tessa Dare)