I met the rest of this week’s goals on Friday, so I didn’t get any bonus words in. I did get a good bit of reading done, though.
Saturday morning, mother-in-law picked us up around 7:30 and we went to Waterford, the town where she lives(only about 20 minutes away) and went to a pancake breakfast. Then, we set our chairs out for the Heritage Days parade. After the parade, we took the chairs back to her apartment then went back down to the library for a book sale. I found 3.
After we took those back to her apartment(yes, there was a lot of walking back and forth yesterday), we went back down to see what the craft vendors had then got some lunch. And the kids got to ride a horse.
And again, went back to the apartment. She took the kids to the playground up at the elementary school, and I stayed at the apartment to read. When husband got out of work, he picked me up from his mom’s and we rode up to the Bike Fest at the Harley shop in Erie(Roar on the Shore was also going on this weekend, but we stayed away from that one). As soon as we got there, it started raining. So, we mostly hung out in the store and under the overhang outside until that stopped. Then, we came back home, got the truck, and we were going to pick the kids up and get groceries. But, they wanted to stay with grandma. So, we got groceries on our own then went and got them. It was about 9, before we got home.
And then for some reason, I just could not fall asleep. It happened the night before, too. Tired when I go to bed then wide awake. So, I end up playing on my phone until I can’t keep my eyes open anymore. It was about 2 hours of this last night. I seem to sleep fine once I do get there, I just can’t seem to shut my brain off long enough to make that happen.
- Primary: Heart to Heart – finish Story Toolkit
This Week: Event Brainstorm 1 & 2
- Secondary: Heart to Heart – Outline Act 1, List rest of scenes
Tertiary: Nowhere to Run – Outline Act 2 This Week: Outline– 20/20 scenes outlined
- Stretch: Neil & Lin(Rileys #2) – Brainstorm
- Primary: Nowhere to Run – Draft through Chapter 14/~25000 words – 16628/25000 words
This Week: Write 6 scenes– Finished scene 6/6
- Secondary: Side Projects – 5000 words – 3957/5000 words
- This Week:
Arresting Callum– 275 words – 103/275 words – 1st draft done! Hawk – 250 words– 260/250 words Jacob & Matthew – 250 words– 265/250 words
- This Week:
- Tertiary: Jonas & Isaac – 15 pages – 10.75/15 pages
This Week: 3.5 pages– 3.5/3.5 pages
- Stretch: By the Gun – 4 Chapters – 3/4 chapters
This Week: Chapter 3– Finished 2/3 scenes, moved the last to the next chapter.
- Primary: Short Story Collection
This Week: Bree & Jenny – 1 scene– This was the FINAL SCENE!!
- Secondary: Stained Blood – Beta Edits(as I get chapters back)
- Tertiary: Flames of Renewal – Proofread(once I get it back from proofreader)
- Stretch: Law of Choice – CP edits(if I get it back this month)
- Flames of Renewal
- Read: 20 books – 25/20 books
Country Heaven(Ava Miles)– Started this Sunday morning. Finished it Sunday evening. Two by Two(Debbie McGowan)– Started this Sunday evening. Finished it Wednesday night. I wore Heels to the Apocalypse(C.H. Clepitt)– Started this Wednesday morning. Finished it Wednesday afternoon. Mercenary Instinct(Ruby Lionsdrake)– Started this Thursday morning. Finished it Thursday evening. Jingle Ball(Cari Quinn)– Started this Thursday evening. Finished it Friday afternoon. Paint the Stars(Christina Lee & Nyrae Dawn)– Started this Friday afternoon. Finished it Saturday afternoon. Hiding Out(Debbie McGowan)– Started this Saturday morning(on my phone while waiting for parade to start). Finished it Saturday night.
- Playing with Fire(Avery Cockburn) – Started this Saturday afternoon. At 3%
Listen: 5 books– 12/5 Rescue My Heart(Jill Shalvis)– Started this Monday morning. Finished it Monday night. Rumor Has It(Jill Shalvis)– Started this Tuesday morning. Finished it Wednesday morning. Then Came You(Jill Shalvis)– Started this Wednesday afternoon. Finished it Friday morning.
- Still the One(Jill Shalvis) – Started this Friday morning. On Chapter 2/31
- Post 5 Regular Blog Posts – 14/21 posts
- This Week:
Writing Wednesday Fiction Friday
- Stream of Consciousness Saturday
Weekend Writing Warriors Sunday Summary
- This Week:
- Post to Patreon 3 times – 2/3
This Week: Coming Soon