I fell a little off my track this week. It was going pretty good until Thursday. Tuesday and Wednesday I only managed to meet my minimum goals but not much on bonus words like I try to. Thursday I met my minimum goal on Green Hills & Smoky Fields and I started another side project on my phone while we were at my mom’s for Thanksgiving. I did better on Friday, but I still hadn’t met my weekly goals. And on Saturday I had to do more outlining for 2 projects, so word count was once again a little low. I have less than 1500 to go between all goals. I may be able to get that today. We’ll see.
Monthly Goal Met/Finished Weekly Goal Met
- Primary: Green Hills & Smoky Fields –
Outline Act 2, Act 3, & Act 4 as I come to them – On Target
- Secondary: Outline Upcoming Acts for Still Burning & Whatever It Takes – Target Sighted in
- Stretch: Flames of Knowledge – Brainstorm – Target Not Sighted In
- Primary: Green Hills & Smoky Fields – Write 50000 words – 42374/50000 words On Target
- Secondary: Other main projects – Write 17500 words – 15117/17500 On Target
- Still Burning – 1093 words
- Whatever It Takes – 990 words
- High on Loving You – 1005 words
- By the Gun – 543 words
Stretch: Side Projects – 2250 words– 2344/2250 Bullseye Patrick & Sarah– 69 words Tavin & Haiwee– 55 words Roman– Dougal & Shae– Jacob & Matthew– Mike & Fadil– 71 words Hawk– 58 words Sean & Braeden– 43 words Melanie & Garren– 39 words Desmund– 116 words
- Stretchier: Jonas & Isaac – 15 pages – 12 /15 On Target
- Primary: Stained Blood – Edit chapters as I get them back – 0/22 Target Not Sighted in Yet
- Secondary: Flames of Renewal – Edit once I get it back from CP – Target Not Sighted in Yet
- Stretch: Transfer Ready When You Are from Word to Scrivener – 19/23 On Target
- Primary: Read 30 books – 17/30 Off Target
Barefoot at Sunset(Roxanne St. Clair)– Started this Thursday afternoon. Really didn’t care about the characters by 30% so set this aside Tuesday.
- The Hunter(Monica McCarty) – Started this Thursday evening. On page 126/380
Take Me, Cowboy(Maisey Yates)– Started this Friday morning. Set it aside Monday evening. So tired of the woman has to be taught how to be feminine trope. And apparently a man knows how to make that happen better than a woman. Just, no thanks.
- Slow Burn Cowboy(Maisey Yates) – Started this Saturday afternoon. On page 310/367
Into the Firestorm(Kat Martin)– Started this Tuesday evening. Finished it Saturday evening. Enjoyed it. Forgiven(Rachel Morgan)– Read this Wednesday afternoon. Was a quick one. Hands On Therapy(TL Watson)– Read this Thursday. Enjoyed it. Mistletoe Mischief(Stacey Joy Netzel)– Read this Thursday. Was a quick and sweet read.
- The Girl with the Red Balloon(Katherine Locke) – Started this Thursday afternoon. At 16%
Secondary: Listen 4 books– 7/4 Bullseye! Crossroads(Riley Hart)– Started this Friday(11/17) around noon. Not sure if it was narrator or what, but not pulling me in. Finished it Wednesday night. Enjoyed it overall, though I had some issues with it. A Seditious Affair(K.J. Charles)– Started this Saturday afternoon. Finished Sunday afternoon. A Gentleman’s Postition(K.J. Charles)– Started this Sunday afternoon. Finished it Tuesday evening. Loved, loved, loved.
- Something About You(Julie James) – Started this Thursday morning. On Chapter 22/29
- Primary: Post
Writing Wednesday, Fiction Friday, Stream of Consciousness Saturday, Weekend Writing Warriors, & Sunday Summary each week – 17/21 On Target
- Secondary: Post to Patreon 4x – 1/4 Off Target
- Green Hills & Smoky Fields – The Beginning
Knit: Slip n Purl Toque– Started this Tuesday evening(11/7). Cast on & knit 7 rows & finished brim, knit 48 rows of main pattern, Knit 14 rounds of decrease rounds. Finished Saturday morning(11/18) Bullseye!
Crochet: Prayer Square& Dreamy Scarf– 17/17 remaining rows on Prayer Square. Started Dreamy Scarf Saturday afternoon(11/18) About 54/66 inches long, but I ran out of yarn, and really it’s probably long enough, so I’m calling it done. Bullseye!