So, this round I’ve started doing an evaluation of my goals for the round at the end of each month, the same time that I figure out my goals for the next month. I’m hoping this will keep me on track. Possibly not, since I keep adding new goals(such as working on 4-5 projects instead of 1 at a time). But, let’s see where I’m at.
Heart of Christmas(BC Security #3.5) – finish outlining– this is done & I’ve even started writing Still Burning(Hunter Family #4/Flames #7(?)) – Outline– done & started writing
- Jayla’s Story(Gilbert, Co #7) – Outline – not done but got through character back stories.
- High on Your Love(Kurztown #6) – Outline – not done. have 1 character back story finished.
Playing with Fire – finish 1st draft– this is done
- Not Meant to Be – finish 1st draft – not there yet. Did add 20,681 words to it.
- By the Gun – finish 1st draft(I set this one aside a while ago, but hoping I can pick it back up) – just got back to this one. Added 3247 words to this during May.
Side Projects – add 12000 words between all projects– added 18447 words during the last two months. Looking to add around another 9000 this month. I’ll definitely be changing this goal for the next round.
Stained Blood – Polish and send back to CP and to beta(if anyone else wants to read, let me know)– I did this, got an email back from CP and Chapter 1 back from beta. Working on fixing that up now.
- Snow White Twist –
Polish and send to readers.Hopefully submit before the end of the round – first of these done. Still waiting to hear back from 1 reader.
- Dance with the Devil –
Reviseand start posting to Wattpad– revised & chapter 1 is posted.
- Flames of Renewal – Apply CP edits – still waiting to get this back from CP
- In the Moonlight – Revise – got this transferred to Scrivener. Will start revisions this month.
- Demons Rising – Revise – not started yet
A-Z posts: Draft 13 posts, edit & format 18 posts, post 25 posts– got these all done Story a Day: Write 31 stories– did this too.
Listen: 12 books– 13/12
- Read: 90 books – 62/90
- Knit: 3 projects – 1/3
- Crochet: 3 projects – 1/3
- Loom: 3 projects – 0/3
Not too much red there, so not bad at all. Most of those I’m hoping to turn green or even blue during this month. Except the crafting goals. Those are getting set aside until at least September when it might start cooling off again.
Now, for my goals for June:
- High on Your Love – Back stories, Plot summaries, Story Toolkit, Outline
- Jayla & Carisa – Plot summaries, Story Toolkit, Outline
- Heart of Christmas(BC Security #3.5) – Add 8000 words
- Still Burning(Hunter Family #4) – Add 10000 words
- Not Meant to Be(Gilbert, Co #6) – Add 10000 words
- By the Gun – Add 8000 words
- Side Projects – Add 9000 words between them
- Stained Blood – beta edits
- Flames of Renewal – CP edits
- In the Moonlight – Revise
- Snow White Twist – Beta edits, Polish, & Submit
- Dance with the Devil – Polish
- Listen: 5 books
- Read: 30 books