I meant to include this with my Writing Wednesday post, but well, I forgot. This is not an unusual occurrence for me, so no one should be too shocked. 😉
October, I believe, was actually a pretty good month. We’ll see how good once I actually go through my progress:
Toby & Denise – finish outlining– this is finished Jess & Terrall – outline– didn’t have this finished before the end of October, but it is now.
- Stained Blood – re-plot – still waiting to hear from CP first.
Closing Time – finish 1st draft– got this done at the beginning of the month. 9553 words written during October. Break on Me – add 30000 words– 30634/30000 words written & finished 1st draft! In the Moonlight – add 4000 words– 4767/4000 words Defending the Heart – add 4000 words– 4859/4000 words Toby & Denise – add 4000 words– 5341/4000 words
- Dance with the Devil – get to 22500 words – 21996/22500 – fell short here
- Snow White Twist – finish 1st draft – nope. It’s at 15938 right now.
Patrick & Sarah – get to 2000 words– 2126/2000 words Tavin & Haiwee – get to 1500 words– 1565/1500 words. And we’ve just met Haiwee’s brother, who makes a few appearances in Stained by Ashes, too. 🙂 Roman – get to 2500 words– 2734/2500 words. These ones seem to roll right out. Dougal & Shae – 500 words– 795/500 words. Another one that’s rolling out well.
Obviously the writing has been going well. I also added 4282 words to Crash and Burn, another ‘novella’ in the Flames series(takes place around the same time as Closing Time)
Guarding the Heart – finish 1st revisions & read through– Did both of these and the second round of revisions. have the polishing on hold for the moment
- Healing the Heart – beta edits
if I end up getting them back before the end of the month( have to send it out first though) – I did send this out. And I got it back on the last day of the month. I do have them started now, though.
Listen: 7 audiobooks– 8/7 audiobooks.
- Read: 28 books – 27/28. Only 1 short this month. And I finished that one the next day.
Knit: Unleashed Hat– finished this Crochet: Fall Leaves– finished one of these & also a few dish cloths.
Not a bad month at all. Only one red item, and that’s currently out of my hands. Now, for November goals:
Stay a Little Longer – outline
- Stained Blood – Re-plot
- Write 11000 words each on:
- Defending the Heart(BC Security #3)
- Crash & Burn(Flames #5.75)
- Not Meant to Be(Gilbert, Co #6)
- Stay a Little Longer(Kurztown #5)
- In the Moonlight
- Dance with the Devil – get to 24500 words/1st draft
- Snow White Twist – get to 18/500 words/1st draft
- Patrick & Sarah – get to 2750 words
- Tavin & Haiwee – get to 2200 words
- Roman – get to 3500 words
- Dougal & Shae – get to 1500 words
- Healing the Heart – Beta Edits & final proofread
- Guarding the Heart – Polish & add to list to send to CP
- Listen: 6 audiobooks(already finished 1)
- Read: 29 books(already finished 2)
- Knit: Tricorder Hat, Wheatfields Dishcloth, Polly Wolly Doodle Hat
- Crochet: Tiny Jellyfish