I just wrote up my mid-week check-in yesterday, but the round actually ends today. So, today I’ll be posting my progress for the whole round. And next Sunday, I’ll have my monthly wrap-up and goals for the next month. I’ll probably have two check-ins between that, too. Even though RoW80 will be on break, I have trouble shifting away from my regular routine.
Defending the Heart(BC Security #3)– I got this one done.
- Still Burning(Hunter Family #4) – Nope.
- Toby & Denise(Gilbert, CO #6) – I got through the brainstorming & half the back stories.
Protecting the Heart – finish 1st draft– I got this finished about halfway through August. Just over 68k. 20,053 of those were written during round 3.
- Closing Time – finish 1st draft – Not there yet. but, this week I’ve realized it’s not actually going to be a novella. These two have more story to tell than I figured. So, it’s at least going to be a short novel. I’ve written almost 35k on it this round, and I’m not quite done for the day.
Shed Some Light– finish 1st draft – I just finished this last Friday. It came in a little shorter than predicted, but I tend to add during revisions. I wrote 35468 words during round 3
- Break on Me – get to 51000 words – I’m at 39880 right now. May work on it later today, but still won’t reach this point. I wrote 16208 words this round.
- In the Moonlight – get to 47000 words – Only got to 35,043 so far. I wrote 14420 words this round.
- Brann’s Story(comes right after Closing Time) – 1st draft – didn’t even start this. Will once I finish Closing Time(It’s actually been plotted out for a while. Then I realized Closing Time came first)
- Defending the Heart – 5000 words – Nope. Only got to 1593 words. This is currently lowest on my priority list. it’ll move up as I finish other things and add more below it.
- Still Burning – 5000 words – haven’t even started this since it’s not plotted yet. Probably won’t do that until Brann’s story is nearly finished.
Stained by Ashes – apply beta edits once I get them all back– Done & Published! Healing the Heart – Final CP edits– got these done & currently polishing it to send to beta readers. So if anyone is interested, let me know.
- Guarding the Heart – 1st revisions – didn’t really do any of this.
Listen: 10 audiobooks– 19/10. This one certainly hasn’t been a problem.
- Read: 77 books – 62/77 books. Fell a bit behind on this one.
Read: 3 craft/research books– I’ve read almost 3.5 craft books.
Not too bad overall, even if there were a couple things I didn’t get to. Now to figure out what my goals for the last quarter of the year will be. I’ll have to get back to you on those.