I’m kind of cheating this week. Well, maybe not quite cheating, but I have two lists in one. Since I have a pile of physical books and a whole list of ebooks on my kindle. So, I did the top 3 from each of these.
- Taking the Heat by Victoria Dahl – I’ve enjoyed the other books in this series and am really looking forward to getting to this one.
- Wild Man by Kristen Ashley – it’s been a while since I read the first book in this series ;and remember having issues with it, but I started reading another series of hers that has the characters from these ones showing up in it, so I figured I’d pick it back up.
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell – I loved both Eleanor & Park and Fangirl(as well as Carry On), so I’m hoping this one is good too.
- Shoulda Been a Cowboy – I’ve only read the first book in this series, but I believe this is a prequel novella(though I could be wrong about that. It’s been known to happen). But, cowboys? Yes, please.
- Heat Exchange by Shannon Stacey – Firefighters? Yes, please. That’s…really all I have to say. Firefighters are one of my weaknesses(could be why I married one)
- I See London by Chanel Cleeton – I’ve had this one on my list for a while. Finally getting to it.