My new routine of working on a different project each day. Get up, write/plot on which ever that day’s project is for 3 hours. Do chores & social media then edit for 1 hour. Some days I can even be finished with all of this by lunch time. Then, I do my crafting and reading in the afternoon. Going to continue with things this way for now.
We took the pup in to the vet yesterday for his booster shots. He weighed 25 pounds. He was only 16.5 when we had him in a month ago. Definitely growing. We got him a harness, since he pulls so much when we go for a walk he nearly chokes himself. And a new toy to chew(instead of the kids’ toys)
- Plot, draft, edit 20 hours – 14 hours, 50 minutes. I fell down a bit on the editing. Still waiting for email back from my CP.
- Protecting the Heart – 3169 words
- Ready When You Are – 3003 words
- Paint Me a Picture – 2428 words
- Carlos & Tereza – 2318 words
- Break on Me – 1723 words of plotting. Outline is all ready to go.
- Stained by Ashes – finished transcribing beta 1’s notes into comments in the document
- Guarding the Heart – filled in details(all those [xx] throughout it) through Chapter 4
Dance with the Devil– 250 words – 503 words. I’d say this one is a success. I already like writing in Devil’s voice. Goin’ Down – 500 words(it’s currently at 400)– Got up to 544 words. And started on an idea I got while reading Snow White to the boy. It’s been simmering for about a month or so. Not sure if it will be a short story or make it to novella length. I got 186 words on it this morning. Read: Conflict & Suspense – get to 80%– Got this far. Read: Finish Just For this Moment(Kait Nolan), Obsession in Death(J.D. Robb), Slamdunked by Love(Jamie Wesley), Best Man for Hire(Tawna Fenske), Casting Shadows(Amanda DeWees), Anthem(A.M. Leibowitz), & Forbidden Witches(S.M. Reine)– Finished all of these. Loved Just for this Moment, Really enjoyed Obsession in Death and Slamdunked By Love. Loved Best Man for Hire. Set aside Casting Shadows(just couldn’t get into it). Loved Anthem. Really enjoyed Forbidden Witches. Also read A Place Beyond(Laura Howard) – had lukewarm feelings about this one. Started Dirty Talk(Megan Erickson) and loving it at 36%.
- Crochet: Twisty Cabled Beanie – about halfway through this.
- A-Z Challenge –
Draft& Revise U,V,W,X,Y,Z – these are all drafted. Hoping to get at least half of them revised and scheduled today. Shouldn’t have a problem having them all ready to go in time. If you want to check out the past week’s posts(yay! actually remembered this week):
Goals for next week:
- Plot/write/edit for 20 hours
- Dance with the Devil – get to 750 words
- Goin’ Down – get to 625 words
- Snow White Twist(no official title for this one yet) – get to 300 words
- Read: Conflict & Suspense – Finish
- Read: Everyday Average Jones(Suzanne Brockman), Beyond the Red(Ava Jae), & Beware the Wild(Natalie C. Parker)
- Crochet: Twisty Cabled Beanie
- A-Z Challenge – Revise U,V,W,X,Y,Z