We got hit with more snow at the beginning of the week. Even though there’d been a few days before that where I didn’t even need to wear a sweatshirt outside. It had all melted by Friday night. Saturday morning we woke up to several more inches of snow. By next weekend it’s supposed to be in the 60s. I really wish the weather would decide whether it was going to be cold or warm. All this back and forth is killing me.
But aside from the weather, it’s been a pretty good week. Especially with my writing. The story I just started plotting last Friday is already up over 5000 words, and that doesn’t count any plotting words. I’m thinking this is going to be the next one that just won’t let me go. I’ve been working on it last, so I at least get something done on the other projects.
Work 15 hours on plotting/drafting projects– 24 hours, 15 minutes. I did well over my goal on this one. All because of that new story taking over.
- Protecting the Heart – 1955 words
- Ready When You Are – 2541 words
- Paint Me a Picture – 2412 words
- Carlos & Tereza – 4497 plotting words & 5433 words on the story itself
- Break on Me – 2653 plotting words
- In the Moonlight – finished brainstorming
- Work 5 hours on editing – 30 minutes on this. Need to try to work it in more this week.
Come Back Down – Revise 1/2 hour– not sure of the time, but went through and filled in all the [xx]. Goin’ Down(short story) – Write 1/2 hour– wrote 196 words RoW80 Sponsor Post – Draft, Revise, & Submit– Done!
- Read: Conflict & Suspense(James Scott Bell) – got through 30%
Finish Love on the Ledge(Zoraida Cordova), Kiss Kill Vanish(Jessica Martinez), The Wrath and the Dawn(Renee Ahdieh), When You Dare(Lori Foster), Coming in From the Cold(Sarina Bowen), Blood Charged(Lindsay Buroker),and Finding Center(Katherine Locke) – Finished When You Dare(liked), Coming in From the Cold(enjoyed though had some problems with it), and Blood Charged(really enjoyed). Hoping to read Finding Center today.
- Knit: Entwined Fingerless Mitts – didn’t work on this at all
A-Z Challenge – Draft K, L, M, N & Revise I, J, K, L, M, N– Drafted & revised all of these. Still need to start on O.
Got a lot done this week. For next week:
- Plot, write, edit 25 hours
- Come Back Down – Read Through
- Goin’ Down(short story) – write 1/2
- Read: Conflict & Suspense – get to 55%
- Read: It Had to be You(Jill Shalvis), The Chocolate Rose(Laura Florand), Passing on Faith(A.M. Leibowitz), King(T.M. Frazier), Any Given Christmas(Candis Terry), & Rocks and Gravel(Catie Rhodes)
- Knit: Entwined
- A-Z Challenge – Draft & Revise O,P,Q,R,S,T