I thought I was going to take today off from writing any blog posts. Then, I remembered it was the end of Round 1 of RoW80 today. Which means it’s time to look back at how I did for the round. I had my mid-week check-in yesterday, so you can read that if you want to see how I did for the first half of this week. I’ll still have my Sunday check-in, too, even though RoW80 is now on break.
I’m pretty sure I’ve changed my goals once or twice during the round(pretty typical for me), so I’ll add in other things I got done if they aren’t on the list.
Protecting the Heart(BC Security #2) – this probably won’t be til near end of the round. – plotted this & one other story. 7313 words of plotting(that’s mostly character back story)
- Love Who You Love(Kurztown #3) – finish 1st draft – not quite there. But, I have written 43614 words on it this round. May not finish before the end of the month, but probably early next month at least.
By the Gun – finish 1st draft– not even close. Keep getting snagged with this one. May end up setting aside. Have added 16799 to it. Protecting the Heart – write 20k –not quite there, either. Have added 7389 to it.
- Also worked on Ready When You Are(21219 words) & Paint Me a Picture(1o,274 words),
Flames of Retribution – Revise to send to CP– have this revised and waiting to be sent.
- My Way to You – Revise to send to CP
–Did 1st revisions then set aside until I get caught up with ones that need to be sent
- Flames of Recompense – Organize to revise – didn’t even start on this.
- I also got Stained Snow back from beta reader and made edits & published it. And got Stained by Ashes back from CP, edited & sent it to betas. Already have it back from 1, will wait until I get it back from the other beta before I start revising. And got Healing the Heart back from CP. I’ve just started working on those edits.
Listen to 6 audiobooks– 14/6 audiobooks. Audible had sales. What can I say?
- Read 75 books – 62/75 books. Fell a little behind in my reading.
- Read 3 craft/research books – Just about there with this. Have about 15% left to read in the third.
Knit: 3 projects – 3/3
- Crochet: 3 projects – 1/3
- Loom: 3 projects – 1/3
Overall it’s been a pretty great round. I’m still trying to find the best way to fit in everything I want to get done. That’s probably never going to happen, though. I’ll have my monthly recap sometime next week and goals for next round up sometime before it starts on 4/4.