It’s that time of year again. Changing the clocks an hour ahead. Oh, yay, fun. And my husband’s friends’ band was playing at a local bar last night. So, like the smart people we are, decided to go see them. It was good time. Had a few drinks(which really don’t do very often and am paying for the 3 I had now with a headache). And we didn’t leave there until after 1 this morning. Saw the clock on my phone change from 1:59 to 3:00. Then, the kids were up at 7, and we actually managed to get out the door in time to get to church(with a stop first to get gas and some coffee).
Then, we had to go back in town for a funeral, so I’m finally finishing up this post(started it when we got home from church around 10 a.m. It’s now 5:30 pm). It’s probably going to be an early night, too. Hopefully I’ll adjust to the time change fairly quick.
This week has gone really well, though. Wrote over 15,000 words, finished plotting 2 stories, one of which I wrote the first 2k on, and released Stained Snow on Friday.
Looking back on the past week:
20 hours on plotting/drafting projects – 20/20 hours. 14993 words.
- By the Gun – 4216 words
- Love Who You Love – 4409 words
- Paint Me a Picture – finished outline & wrote 2519 words
- Protecting the Heart – finished outline
- Ready When You Are – 3849 words
5 hours on editing– 5.25 hours. cut 699 words from Stained by Ashes Come Back Down – 1 hour/1000 words– 1 hour/1004 words Read: Description & Setting – 45% –got to this
Finish Made You Up, Opening Act, Combust, A Dawn Most Wicked(Susan Dennard), Forever and a Day(Jill Shalvis), What You Left Behind(Jessica Verdi), The Hook-Up(Kristen Callihan),& The Scorpion Rules(Erin Bow) – Finished all of these except for The Scorpion Rules. Enjoyed to varying degrees. About 25% through The Scorpion Rules Crochet: Leaping Stripes and Blocks Blanket – Finish –finished this
- Knit: Mug Hug – didn’t get started on this. I need double-pointed and I have them, but I seem to have lost one of the size I need. I may just go up or down a size.
- A-Z Challenge – draft posts as I have time – finished (B) post and started (C) post.
And looking forward to next:
- Work 20 hours on drafting
- Work 5 hours on editing
- Come Back Down – work 1 hour over weekend
- Read: Description & setting – 70%
- Read: The Scorpion Rules(Erin Bow), Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda(Becky Albertalli), Defiance(C.J. Redwine), Chance of Rain(Amber Lin), Slow Heat(Jill Shalvis), Winter’s Burn(Elena Aitken), 99 Days(Katie Cotugno), & Festive in Death(J.D. Robb)
- Knit: Mug Hug
- A-Z Challenge – draft posts as I have time