Last week, I started behind but ended up getting caught up by the weekend. This week, I’m going to try to stay on track and possibly even get ahead. I’m doing pretty good with that so far, for the most part. Falling a little behind on my reading. But, that’s okay.
I also changed my plan a little for the month. I’m still writing or plotting for 4 hours a day. But, after that I’ll be editing for another hour. Instead of putting the editing project in the rotation through the days. Not doing too bad with that, but still need to work more on my focus. Just today, I started using myWriteClub’s word sprint page. Working pretty nice so far. As long as I don’t start clicking over to other tabs. And really should at least close out twitter while I’m writing.
I’ll get to more on my progress for this week, but first…WIPPET WEDNESDAY TIME!!!!! Since I rearranged my schedule a bit, I’m sharing a little more from Love Who You Love. For now, I’ll be sharing from whatever I happen to be working on when I post. So, according to my schedule, you should be getting two more from LWYL this month. Today I have 5 paragraphs(3+2) from a couple scenes past what I’ve been sharing. We’re back with Susan & Kendall now.
That had Kendall pulling back slightly. Susan blinked until she could focus on her face again. Her green eyes were dark and hooded. She could see the desire there. This wasn’t just an experiment for her. It may have started that way for Susan, but if that’s what it was, they’d just blown up the lab.
“What do you want, Sue? I need to know.”
That would mean that Susan needed to know first. She shook her head. “I don’t know. This is pretty nice.”
Kendall laughed. “Nice? I never knew kissing you would be quite so explosive.”
Yeah, that was definitely a better word for it. “Neither did I,” Susan murmured.
Ah, finally. I was starting to wonder if that was ever going to happen(in my original outline, it actually happens later, but I cut a lot of the more love-triangley stuff before it was even written).
Now, for that progress report:
- Work for 20 hours on plotting/writing/editing projects -I’ve worked for just over 11 hours on plotting/drafting. And another 2 on editing. This will be a total of 25 hours a week with my new plan. And I’m right on track for that.
- Protecting the Heart – 1317 words of back story
- Ready When You Are – 2643 words
- Love Who You Love – 2327(and have about another hour of writing time today)
- Stained by Ashes – 832 words in revisions
- Come Back Down – 1 hour/1000 words – weekend project
- Read: Description & Setting – 20% – I’m about 9% through this.
Finish Out of Bounds then read some I have from Kindle Unlimited. Once the new month starts, I’ll start on next month’s list and read: Sutphin Boulevard(Santino Hassell), See Them Run(Stacy Green), Own the Wind(Kristen Ashley), Made You Up(Francesca Zappia), Opening Act(Suleikha Snyder), Combust(Tessa Teevan) – finished Out of Bounds and read Body Checked(Katherine Stark – one of my kindle unlimited books). I’m 60% through Sutphin Boulevard.
- Crochet: Leaping Stripes and Blocks Blanket – hoping to finish this week – I’ve made some progress on this, right on track to finish this weekend.
- A-Z Challenge – draft posts as I have time – Have (A) post drafted. Hoping to get to more of these this weekend if not before.
A lot of green! Hoping things keep going well this week.