So, it’s the last day of February, which means it’s time to look back at my goals for the month, and see where I’m going next month.
I adjusted my way of doing things a couple times during the month, but I still got stuff done.
Protecting the Heart(BC Security 2) – Brainstorming & Back stories– I finished the last back story this morning, so this is done. Rylan & Kirsten(Gilbert, CO 4.75) – Brainstorming & Back stories– these are all done for this one, too.
Ready When You Are – get to 2000 words– 9078 words Love Who You Love – get to 36000 words– 40039 words By the Gun – get to 6000 words– 10763 words
- Come Back Down – get to 26000 words – 22051 words
- My Way to You – 1st Revisions,
Read Through, 2nd Revisions, & Polish– I got through the 1st revisions then decided to set aside for now. Have a new revision plan in place. Flames of Recompense – Organize for Revisions– nope. Stained Snow – Continue editing as I get chapters back– This is done & has been uploaded to Amazon for release on 3/11.
- Edit anything I get back from critique partner – did some of the revisions for Stained by Ashes. Will pick that back up this afternoon. I also got Healing the Heart back last night, so I’ll be adding that to my editing list, now.
Listen: 2 audiobooks– 4/2. Truthwitch, Take Me Home, The Glass Magician, & Dorothy Must Die. Also about halfway through The Conspiracy of Us.
- Read: 27 books – 24/27 books. I may finish one more before the day’s over.
Read: She Sat He Stood(Ginger Hanson)– finished this.
Knit: Zig Zag Rib Scarf– finished this
- Crochet: Leaping Stripes & Blocks Blanket – got more than halfway through this
Loom: Figure-8 Ribbed Keyhole Scarf– didn’t have the right loom for this.
Not too bad at all. Now, for March:
- Protecting the Heart – Outline
- Rylan & Kirsten – Outline
- Protecting the Heart – get to 8000 words
- Ready When You Are – get to 25000 words
- Rylan & Kirsten – get to 12000 words
- Love Who You Love – get to 56000 words
- By the Gun – get to 26000 words
- Come Back Down – get to 28000 words(or finish 1st draft)
- Stained by Ashes – finish CP edits & find beta readers(if you’re interested, let me know in the comments. I’m hoping to have it ready by the end of next week.)
- Healing the Heart – apply CP edits
- Listen to at least 2 audiobooks
- Read: 29 books
- Read: Write Great Fiction: Description & Setting
- Knit: Mug Hug
- Crochet: Finish Leaping Blocks and Stripes Blanket & Half and Half Slouch Hat
- Loom: Morning Light Cowl
And as a bonus goal:
- Draft 25 A-Z posts(I already have 1 of them finished)