This week was…not my typical week. Part of that was the kids having Monday and Tuesday off from school. The rest was…well, I’m not really sure what happened. I just had pretty much no motivation to do anything Thursday and Friday. So, I didn’t. Well, except for reading. I got a lot of that done. But, I’m hoping to get back on track starting tomorrow. I think I just needed to take a little break.
- Ready When You Are –
Write 100 minutes/2000 words – 100 minutes/1928 words. Got really close to the word goal.
- Love Who You Love – Write 100 minutes/2000 words – 80 minutes/1280 words.
- By the Gun – Write 100 minutes/2000 words – 80 minutes/1144 words.
- Protecting the Heart – finish Declan’s backstory, start Eva’s – still working on Declan’s. I did a bit of free writing on his back story this weekend. Hopefully I will actually finish it this week.
- Rylan & Kirsten –
finish Rylan’s backstory,start Kirsten’s – finished Rylan’s and got some of Kirsten’s done, though I haven’t made more progress since Wednesday.
- Stained Snow –
finish Polishing,final read through – finished polishing and read through Chapter 8. Also revealed the cover for this on Friday.
- Come Back Down – write 40 minutes/1000 words – Not completely sure of time, but wrote 889 words on it this weekend.
Read: She Sat He Stood – 75%– made it to this point
Sins of the Warrior(Linda Poitevin), Double Play(Jill Shalvis), The Darkest Flame(Christina Lee), Carry On(Rainbow Rowell), Against the Storm(Kat Martin), Craving Flight(Tamsen Parker), Brash(Nicola Marsh),& Verum(Courtney Cole)– finished all of these but Verum. I started it last night but just couldn’t get into it. Usually I’ll push through for a second book in a series, but I set it aside instead. Knit: Zig Zag Ribbed Scarf– finished this.
- Crochet: Leaping Stripes and Blocks Blanket(finally got the yarn I need to finish this) – made some progress on this. About halfway through it now.
- A-Z Challenge – plan through G post – didn’t work on any of these yet.
I did make some progress this week, even if it wasn’t as much as I’d like.
Goals for next week:
- Ready When You Are – 100 minutes/2000 words
- Love Who You Love – 100 minutes/2000 words
- By the Gun – 100 minutes/2000 words
- Protecting the Heart – finish Declan’s backstory, start Eva’s
- Rylan & Kirsten – finish Kirsten’s backstory, start Kenny’s
- Stained Snow – finish read through, format, upload to Amazon(HAVE to have this done by 3/1)
- Come Back Down – write 60 minutes/1000 words
- Read: She Sat He Stood – 100%
- Read: Flirting with Scandal(Chanel Cleeton), Unscrupulous(Avery Aster), Extraction(Stephanie Diaz), Full Position(Mari Carr), Midnight Thief(Livia Blackburne), Slow Ride(Cathryn Fox), & Fall for a Seal(Zoe York)
- Crochet: Leaping Stripes and Blocks Blanket
- A-Z Challenge – Plan posts(just going to work on these as I finish everything else)