It’s been a pretty good week for me. Cold, but we didn’t get more snow, so there’s that. It’s been more slow and steady than anything else. My word count is actually low for the week. But, that’s mostly because I was polishing up Flames of Retribution, which meant a lot of cut words. My reading has fallen a bit behind, too. I’m behind my goal on my goodreads challenge right now, but I usually start the year behind, so I’m not too worried about that right now. I imagine I’ll catch back up eventually.
Love Who You Love – get to 28000 words– 28023 words. It’s coming along. And took a turn I wasn’t expecting. That’s always fun. Flames of Retribution – Polish– got this finished up. Cut 3402 words from it. Stained Snow – continue to edit chapters as I get them back.– did 1 chapter a day again. I have through chapter 13 back and edited through chapter 11. Come Back Down – get to 16000 words– 16115 words.
- Read: Writing Vivid Settings – 80% – didn’t quite make it there. At 78%.
Between Everything and Us(Rebecca Paula), The Siren(Tiffany Reisz), Only His(Susan Mallery),The Year We Fell Down(Sarina Bowen), Star Cruise: Marooned(Veronica Scott), Not in the Script(Amy Finnegan), & A Home By the Sea(Christina Skye) – like I said above, I fell behind on my goal for this. Moving the rest of this to the next week, plus the other books I had on my list for the month. Whatever I don’t read will just get moved to next month.
- Loom: Zig Zag Hat – did get a little work done on this. Not as much as I’d like, but some.
I got my high priority tasks done at least. So, that’s something. And I go through periods of binge-reading, so eventually I will catch up on that.
- Love Who You Love – 33000 words
- My Way to You – Pre-revision(scene map, time line, note cards)
- Stained Snow – continue to edit as I get chapters back
- Come Back Down – get to 18000 words
- Read: Writing Vivid Settings – 100%
- Read: The Year We Fell Down(Sarina Bowen), Star Cruise: Marooned(Veronica Scott), Not in the Script(Amy Finnegan), & A Home By the Sea(Christina Skye), Rev It Up(Julie Ann Walker), Last Will & Testament(Dahlia Adler), Roses are Red, Violet is Dead(Monica-Marie Vincent), The Things You Kiss Goodbye(Leslie Connor), Of Metal and Wishes(Sarah Fine), Red(Kate Serine), Warrior Mage(Lindsay Buroker), and First Time in Forever(Sarah Morgan) – I probably won’t get to all of these, but it’s what’s left on my list for the month.
- Loom: Zig Zag Hat