So, this week has been going pretty well. I did have a snag on Monday.
Not sure how exactly it happened. But, I thought I was ahead, until I realized the number of notes was low(10 when it had been over 50 when I’d stopped earlier). Ended up having to go back and go through the first 25% again. Was frustrating, but I got caught back up. And got even farther ahead yesterday(actually got through today’s goal yesterday afternoon).
I’ll get to more on that later. First, though, it’s WiPPet Wednesday! And I have…something to share. Looks like I’m back to Guarding the Heart this week. Since that’s what I have open at the moment. Today I have 24 words(8+12-1+5). These are the last words I’ve written on it, so it’s quite a bit after the last snippet I posted(which was from Chapter 6, I’m on Chapter 17 now).
“This is a really, really bad idea,” he said.
“I excel at those,” she said as she flicked the button on his jeans open.
Is it going to be as bad of an idea as he assumes? How many bad ideas has she had? Will it really hurt to let go for one night?(She doesn’t think so, but he knows one night can change a lot).
As I said above, I’m making pretty good progress for the week. It’s only 6 a.m. and I’m already halfway through today’s to-do list. Hoping to get even farther ahead by the end of the day. At this rate, Friday may end up being a reading day.
- Demons Rising: Read Through on my Kindle – about 75%. Should be able to finish this today.
- Guarding the Heart: Work through Chapter 17(this will be early morning project) – I’ve added 829 words so far this week. I only had 1 scene planned, but they may end up changing.
- Into the Sun: finish 1st draft – I’ve added 891 words since Sunday. It’s not over 25k. I should have it wrapped up in a couple more scenes, though.
- Read: GMC: Goal, Motivation, Conflict – 50% – I’m about 35% through which keeps me on track.
Debt Collector: Season 1(Susan Kaye Quinn), Murder by the Seaside(Julie Anne Lindsey),& Everly After(Rebecca Paula) – I liked Debt Collector and really enjoyed Murder by the Seaside. About halfway through Everly After. And I’ve been listening to Under Different Stars(Amy Barton). 2 hours left, and it’s hitting all my sappy romantic buttons.
- Crochet: Spring Training Cap– I’ve got the body of this done. Have to do the brim and embroidery.