Last time I’d posted, I’d been a bit frustrated because my weight was going the wrong way. I decided to start weighing myself every week. Every dad is a bit too much, seeing all the fluctuations. But, I hoped weekly would at least show a pattern. So far, I’ve steadily been turning in the right direction.
What I’m Doing:
- Water: Doing a bit better about drinking more of it. Still not where it should be
- Exercise: I’m on week 2 of a 30 day High Intensity Interval Training Challenge. I actually had to stop in the middle of a workout the other day because as I was doing a set of thrusters, my knee made a crunching sound. And it hurt to squat down. I’m going to pick back up with today’s workout, though.
- Snacking: Getting better with this too. I’ve been getting fruit, mostly watermelon & cantaloupe. Also some grapefruit. Cutting this up so it’s ready when I want to eat some. So, I haven’t been eating as much crap.
- Planning Meals: Granted, these aren’t always exactly healthy. But, it does mean I’m not usually cooking from a box, and I try to keep from eating seconds. And then, there’s leftovers for lunch.
- May 29(my last check-in on here): I weighed 177.6
- 6/5: 176(pretty big loss for 1 week)
- 6/14(forgot to weigh on Friday, but did on Sunday): 175.4
- 6/19(not quite a week, but back on track): 174.8
So, in 3 weeks, I’ve dropped almost 3 pounds. And I’m back to where I was at the beginning of the year(the last time I stopped tracking was in March when I was down another 2 pounds). Definitely not where I want to be, but I know I won’t get there right away. Just need to keep at it.