Well, today is the last day of school. Both kids only have half a day, so they’ll be home around lunch time. I’m going to try to get all my writing done in the morning if I can. If I can’t, I’ll probably be taking the computer outside with me. The way they’ve been fighting when both are home, it may be a very long 12 weeks.
Today is Wednesday, which means WiPPeT time!! I may get a little excited about this. 😉 I’m still working on Freeing His Heart but have also started Burning Bright(formerly referred to as Jace’s Story). So, I’ve been debating which one I should share from. I could do both, right? 6 divided by 3 is 2. Okay, maybe not. Anyway, this will probably be the last one from Freeing His Heart for a while(at least until I start revisions). For today, I have 3 paragraphs from Chapter 11. Context: Patrick & Kellie were getting closer then something happened and he seems to have taken a step back. She’s gone to confront him and find out why. Instead, she ends up talking to his parents(and finding out from them what happened).
She was pretty sure she felt her blood chill. “What phone call? He didn’t tell me anything about this.”
Mark closed his eyes and grimaced. “Should have figured. Stubborn idiot.”
Sophia snorted beside him. “Like you have room to talk. He’s a chip off your block.”
And that’s all you get for today. 😉 Next week, we’ll probably be joining Jace and Kammi.
- Freeing His Heart: finish 1st draft – not quite. still have 4 more scenes to finish. Thinking tomorrow or Friday. So, still this week. I have added 5247 words to it so far this week.
- Jace’s Story:
Start(hoping for at least 10k) – got this started. It’s sitting at a little over 5500 words right now. Used Art Show(one of my Story a Day pieces) as the prologue and part of It Would Be Fun in Chapter 1(though I completely rewrote this, other than some dialogue, as it’s now from Kammi’s POV. Actual new words written: 3746
- Some Fools Never Learn: Finish back stories – I have Tate & Emilia’s done and typed up. Still writing Rebekah’s. Hers is turning out longer than I expected.
- Into the Sun: total – 11k – weekend project
Finish Chasing Perfect(Susan Mallery), Brewing Up Murder(Catherine Lynn),& Bad Boys of Eden(various – probably won’t read all of them) – I’m a little more than 30% through the collection. I’ve only skipped one story so far. I know I’ll be skipping at least 1 more because I bought it separately and have it on the reading list for this month, too.
- Crochet: Finish Loopy Love Blanket – *cackles wildly* haven’t picked this up at all this week(well, other than to put it in a bag to keep it out of my way/keep cat off of it)
- Knit: Schooner Hat – obviously haven’t started this either.
So far this week is going well. Hope the second half continues the trend.