Planning by scene hasn’t gone so well for me this week. Mostly because I keep adding scenes in as I go. So, I’m about 2 scenes behind where I want to be. Because of that, I’m also behind on my revising and plotting goals. So, I’m thinking about changing back to a time goal. I’ve done this before and it usually works for a while. It helps to have a certain target to reach, though, so I’ll still be keeping those scene goals as my target. Otherwise I stare at the screen and hardly get anything written. So, I’m planning on writing for 3 hours, revising 2 hours, and plot for 1 hour. This will give me time to get other stuff done as well.
Flames of Restoration – finish 1st draft –done
- Freeing His Heart – Write 4000/day – wrote 15344 for the week. Over 4 days that was an average of over 3800 words, so close.
- Law of Choice – Read through/reverse outline – Got all the note cards done, just need to apply it to the project now.
- Let It Begin(Kurztown 2.5) – Outline – just about. I have to put all the scenes into scrivener still and figure out the Goals, Motivation, Conflict, Disaster for each one.
- Into the Sun – total: 7500 words – I got up to 6000. I may write more later today, but probably won’t make this goal.
- Story a Day – haven’t written one for today yet, but otherwise have kept up with it.
Finish Hope Flames, Alliance(Trisha Leigh), Head Over Heels(Jill Shalvis), Eyes Turned Skyward(Rebecca Yarros),& Torn(Kate Sparkes) – really loved Head Over Heels and Eyes Turned Skyward was really good. Only 6% into Torn.
- Crochet: Loopy Love Blanket(going to actually try to get to it this week) – made it through row 19 of 45. Hopefully I can finish it this week.
Didn’t get nearly as much done this week as I would have liked. But some of them go that way.
- Freeing His Heart – Finish 1st draft
- Law of Choice – 1st round revisions
- Let It Begin – finish outline
- Some Fools Never Learn(Hunter Family #2) – Brainstorm
- Into the Sun – total: 8000 words
- Story a Day
- Read: Finish Torn, Hard as You Can(Laura Kaye), Chasing Perfect(Susan Mallery), Brewing Up Murder(Catherine Lynn), & Bad Boys of Eden(this is a collection, & I have at least 1 or 2 separately)
- Crochet: Loopy Love Blanket
- Knit: Schooner hat