Okay, so the only record I’ve probably broken is my own. In case you missed my post on Thursday, I won NaNoWriMo again. Already. I actually passed 50k on Wednesday afternoon, but Thursday was the earliest I could validate that. It used to be the 25th, but apparently they changed it to the 20th this year. The story isn’t finished, of course. It’s at almost 60k, and I have thirteen more planned scenes to go. There may end up being more than that by the time I finish. Which I’m hoping to do by next Friday. I’d like to have it finished by Wednesday, before the kids get home from school, but that would probably be pushing it.
Scars and All – add 18000 words(this will get me over the 50k for NaNo).– I added 23825 words this week. Switching to measuring my goals by the scenes I need to write to finish on time seems to have worked. I wrote over 6k on Wednesday and over 4k Thursday and Friday. Friday I even had those words done before lunch. The words have just been rolling along. Flames of Redemption – edit 5 chapters Chasing the Ghost – add 1500 words
- At Her Hands – brainstorm – added this goal on Wednesday, but got some general character brainstorming done and some more specific character brainstorming done. I have some more to do before I start character back stories.
Read: Where You’ll Find me(Erin Fletcher) & What Once Was Perfect(Zoe York)– I’d finished both of these by Wednesday, then I also read Breaking Fences(Juliana Haygert) and Faking It(Cora Carmack). That’s all the books I had on my list for this month.
- Read: How to Write Dazzling Dialogue – not finished but pretty close
Knit: Lake District Hat – finish– finally finished this yesterday morning
Since Thanksgiving is Thursday, I’m not planning anything for that day. So, I’ll be trying to get everything done on the other days. Thankfully, we never host dinner, so all we have to do is show up and eat.
- Scars and All – finish 1st draft
- At Her Hands – brainstorm
- Read: How to Write Dazzling Dialogue – finish
- Crochet: Easy Crochet Owl