I know when I’d posted on Wednesday, I was doing pretty good. Then, I started reading through a previous WiP. I only opened it to check one detail, because I thought it might come up in the one I was working on. Yeah, there was no reason to read through the whole thing. I did it anyway. So, I didn’t get a lot done on Wednesday and ended up playing catch-up the rest of the week. I did get caught up, pretty much, to where I wanted to be. I didn’t get more revising done on the short story, but that’s really more of a bonus goal.
This morning we went to a pancake breakfast at one of the local fire departments. Well, it’s more local to my hometown, so we met my mom and stepdad there. Around here, we mostly have small volunteer departments, so we like to support them.
Tomorrow the kids are off from school. Not sure how much I’ll be able to get done with them home, so I may be playing catch up again after they go back.
Healing the Heart – Finish revisions
- Flames of Justice – 5 scenes – no. didn’t even finish 2 since the characters aren’t talking to me as much. I did add 1583 words to it though. Instead I worked on Chasing the Ghost and finished 6 scenes.
The Hunt – Outline– finished this on Friday. Don’t know when I’ll actually start writing it. Not sure what I’ll plot next. According to my list, my pirates idea is next to flesh out. But, Nolan(side character from Flames series) is talking to me, so I may work on his instead. Read: Only the Good Die Young(KK Hendin) & Forever Starts Tonight(Roni Loren)– loved both of these. Also read Stay with Me(Elyssa Patrick) – enjoyed it and Melt for Him(Lauren Blakely) and loved. I’m about 22% through Firelands(Piper Bayard) now. Read: Rise of the Machines(Kristen Lamb) – Read Through Section 1 Knitting: Sock Monkey Hat– finished Saturday
- Crochet: Lamb Hat – have the body of the hat and one earflap finished. Should be able to finish it early this week.
For next week, I want to:
- Healing the Heart – finish polishing
- Chasing the Ghost – Draft through Chapter 8
- Flames of Justice – write another 1250 words
- Brainstorm Pirates idea & Nolan’s story/decide what to plot next
- Revise RoW80 sponsor post
- Read: finish Firelands & Summer of Change(Elena Aitken)
- Read: Rise of the Machines – Through Section 3
- Crochet: Lamb hat