Again I’m writing my Sunday post on Saturday. This time because 1) I’ve gotten everything else done for the week, and 2) Tonight is the fire department’s awards banquet. So, we’ll be at that all night, and I imagine tomorrow I may be nursing a slight hangover(it only takes me 2-3 drinks to get drunk, so this doesn’t take much). So, I may not feel like doing much tomorrow.
This has been a very good week. My goal this month(and really this round) has been to finish things. Or at least get them closer to finished. Toward that, this week has been a success.
Duty to Protect(formerly Slow Revenge): Publish– Available on Amazon, BN, Kobo, and iBooks Flames of Redemption: Finish revisions– finished these Thursday night. Sent the new draft to my kindle so I can do another read through then I’ll do another round of revisions, making sure all the scenes mesh and fit. Then, probably one more to fix my grammar/style issues before I send it off to my CP. The Choice: Read through– Finished this on Thursday as well. Some news scenes to add, fleshing it out. Then it will probably go through two more rounds before sending it off as well.
- Short Story: 1/2 hour a day – didn’t work on this Monday or Tuesday. Did get time in on it Wednesday-Friday though. I wrote 899 words on it. It’s sitting at 8888 words(I find that massively funny). I only have a few more scenes to go before I think I can end it. Still not sure what I’m going to do with it once it’s done. Thinking of either putting it up on a page here, or posting in installments for my Fiction Friday posts.
Read: Riding Desire set– Done. While Nice Girls Don’t Ride is still my favorite out of them, there were a few others I really enjoyed and have found a few new authors to check out Knit: Imp clothFinished this Thursday too. Must be something about that day. 🙂
- Started working on the Hello Kitty hat. I have the body & earflaps finished now. just have to do the face, ears, bow, and braids. Might still have it done by the end of the month.
For next week, I want to:
- Flames of Redemption – another read through
- The Choice – 1st round of revisions
- Short Story – finish(I hope)
- Read – Solving For Ex(LeighAnn Kopans) & Dark Lover(J.R. Ward)
- Crochet – Hello Kitty Hat