I haven’t done a crafting update in a couple weeks. 3 to be exact. I have been getting some things done in that time.
I finished the Phoenix Gauntlets I was knitting. They turned out okay, but a little tight on my arms. If I make these again, I may increase the number of stitches.
Then, I crocheted this little hat. The pattern was titled “Olivia’s Butterfly”.
It’s only supposed to fit up to 3 months, but it looks like it might fit a little bigger(depends on kids’ head circumference of course. Hats never fit my kids at the right age, because their heads were always in the 90+ percentile).
I’m just about finished knitting another baby hat. The pattern was in a little book I got from my mother-in-law, and I didn’t have the actual yarn it called for, but I used one the same weight. It was knitted on straight needles instead of in the round, so I still have to sew up the back seam.
I plan to finish this hat today and start working on a crochet puppy hat tomorrow. Hope to share that one next week.