I finished the Storybook Baby Hoodie I’d been working on all of last week on Sunday. It didn’t turn out as small as I was afraid it would.
I’ve gotten better with the seaming, doing it on the wrong side and turning the piece inside out. Still had a little trouble setting the sleeves into the sweater, but I think I got it figured out.
Yesterday I started on the Phoenix gauntlet pattern from Lion Brand Yarn. These aren’t the first fingerless gloves I’ve made. The other ones I’ve done though have all been short ones. This pattern comes with instructions for three different sizes: mini, midi, and maxi. The mini are about the length of my other ones; just past the wrists. The midi, which are the ones I’m making now, should come to about my elbows, I’m thinking. Or at least mid-arm. The maxi looked like they’d be a little too long. Plus they would have needed an extra skein of the yarn.
I only have the first half of the first one knitted so far.