This was a pretty good week. I’ve managed to cross just about everything off the week’s to-do lists. Yesterday was my nephew’s 12th birthday party. Last year it was a skating party, this year was a bowling party. We went to that and I was reminded how much I hate being competitive and yet sucking at pretty much every sport. We played two games and my highest score was 69. It was still fun though. The girl had a lot of fun. They had one lane set up for just the kids with bumpers and a ramp that they could just roll the ball down. Maybe I should have been in that lane. The boy just enjoyed the pizza and cake. 🙂
- Stained Snow: Write/rewrite 13 scenes – Got through 17 more scenes. Almost halfway through the rewrite. Have a chunk of new scenes to write coming up.
- Slow Revenge: Edit through Chapter 16(more if I get them back) – No more progress here since Wednesday, but I did just get 3 more chapters back from my reader this morning, and she said she might have more for me tomorrow, so I’ll work on them through this week.
- Read: The Archived, Soul Avenged(Keri Lake), and Losing It(Cora Carmack) Done, Done, & Done. This was a good reading week. I enjoyed all the books I read. And for all three of these, I’ve added the next in the series to my wishlist.
- Read: How to Write a Dick – Get to 50% – Done. Some interesting information, some of which I think I can work into this character.
- Knit: Storybook Baby Hoodie – Almost done with this. I got it all assembled this morning. I just have to add the tassel to the hood.
Like I said, it was a pretty good week. Next week’s goals aren’t going to be too much different.
- Stained Snow – work through 14 scenes
- Slow Revenge – Work through any chapters I get back(right now that’s through Ch 19)
- Read: Cursed by Cupid(Wendy Sparrow), Mystery Man(Kristen Ashley), & A Little Too Much(Lisa Desrochers)
- Read: How to Write a Dick – Get to 75%
- Knit: Storybook Baby Hoodie – Finish
- Knit: Phoenix Guantlets