I haven’t done one of these posts for a while, so I decided it was time to catch up on some of the projects I’ve finished recently.
I started this lapghan toward the end of last year. I probably would have finished it then but I ran out o the one color of yarn I needed. I didn’t get a chance to get more of that yarn until the end of January. So,it sat that whole month. I finally finished it earlier this month. It took me a total of over 75 hours to finish it. Not sure I’ve ever been so happy to finish a project.
While I was waiting to get the yarn I needed for the lapghan, I made this long stocking hat in green and white
And when I finished the lapghan, I made this cowl. The pattern calls itself the “45 minute cowl”. It took me 90 minutes. That doesn’t count the times I had to go back and start over. I somehow got it twisted though. Not sure where I messed it up.
And now, I’m making this ladybug. Not quite finished yet, but I just have to sew on the legs and spots and do the mouth and antennae.