Last week we were headed for the coldest temps we’ve had for a while. And now, all the snow we had has melted. Again. We had a light dusting of snow this morning, but that’s it. Warm temperatures(well high 30s-40s) are supposed to continue through the week. Of course, it was supposed to be in the 40s-50 today and it’s only in the 30s. So “supposed” is all I’ll give it. 🙂
I’ve made pretty good progress this week. Have managed to get pretty much all my day’s crossed off on that day instead of carrying them over to the next day.
- Slow Revenge: Contact editor – No. Money is extremely tight right now, and I keep balking at this. I’m thinking of holding off until we get taxes done, and depending on how that goes, can hopefully set some money aside to put toward editing/cover art fees.
- Flames of Redemption: Finish read through – finished this Thursday & compiled all the notes into Scrivener
- East of Abilene: Write 7 scenes – 7/7. Added 5837 words this week. The 1st Person pov is coming a little easier. haven’t found myself slipping into 3rd lately.
- Read: Almost Matched(A.O. Peart), Two(Leigh Ann Kopans), and Only Between Us(Mila Ferrera): Done, Done, & Done. Liked, Loved, & Loved. Also finished Protecting What’s His(Tessa Bailey) – Loved & About 80% through The Daddy Pact(Kristy K James) – Enjoying
- Knit: Stocking Cap & Knitted Hood – Finished the Stocking Cap, looked at pattern for Knitted Hood, realized I’d done one almost exactly like it before, and decided I didn’t want to do it again. Haven’t started any other projects yet.
For next week, my goals are:
- Flames of Redemption: Revise through Chapter 10
- East of Abilene: Write 7 scenes
- Read: Rock Your Revisions(Cathy Yardley)
- Read: Soul Oath(Juliana Haygert), She’ll Never Rest(Jannine Gallant), & Deadly Games(Lindsay Buroker)
- Crochet: Baby Converse booties