Our weather has been a little crazy lately. Last week it was in the 60s, almost 70. Saturday we woke up to snow. Not that much really, maybe an inch. Not even enough to cover the ground. But, still. Then, by Monday, it was back into the 60s again. Taking advantage of it(except for today, since it’s raining) before it decides to flip on us again. Still, I’ve managed to be fairly productive.
- Stained Snow: Write 6000 words – This is one goal I have definitely surpassed. I have written 7704 words in the last week. And have added 5 more scenes than planned to this. I apparently didn’t plot out the middle too well. The novella is at 28145 words, and am at 23721 for April(and Camp Nanowrimo). I’m not so sure this is going to remain novella length, but we’ll see where it goes. It’s all ready as long as it was last year when I wrote it, and then shelved it.
- Flames of Redemption: Finished Read Through & have chapter 1-4 rewritten – I finished the read through. I have rewrites done through most of chapter 3. Ran into a little snag dealing with mostly how to refer to this character/what his duties would be in the fire investigation. From the research I’ve done, it varies depending on where you are. And even though I’ve made up the city, it located in the general area of where I’m from. So, I probably have some room for flexibility, but want to keep it as accurate as possible.
- Demons Rising: Finish back stories & start snowflake method – not quite there yet. I just started writing the last back story the other night. I don’t think this one will be more than 2-3 pages, but we’ll see how much he feels like telling me. Once I finish it, I’ll start working on the snowflake method.
- Read 2 books – Finished reading Waking Up Married and hae read 3 other books as well. I’m currently 38% through The One You Love by Paul Pilkington. Not loving it, but it’s keeping me interested, so I’ll probably finish it.
Goals for next week:
- Stained Snow: Write 6279 words(to finish Camp NaNo)
- Flames of Redemption: Finish Rewrites through Chapter 6
- Demons Rising: Finish last back story & get through step 3 of snowflake method
- Read 2 books