I was nominated for my first ever blogging award, the Versatile Bloggers Award. I’ve seen this one passed around quite a bit, but have never received it myself. Until now. First, I would like to thank Janet Parfitt for nominating me.
Now, seven things about me people may not know:
1. I grew up in a small town with one stoplight, four churches, and one bar that was actually outside the town limits.
2. When I played t-ball as a kid, the field was actually right next to that bar.
3. I often say I have two dads: the one who gave me life, and the one who raised me.
4. I started reading Louis L’Amour’s novels after watching the Hondo series(reruns) on Saturday mornings with my stepdad.
5. Reading his books is what got me into writing westerns.
6. I have to give myself a pep talk before making a simple phone call. And if I get thrown off the “script” in my head, I really struggle with the conversation.
7. I remember little snippets from books and can usually remember which side of the page and about where in the book it was.
Now, to pass on the award to 15 other bloggers:
1. Stacy Green – Turning the Page
2. Erin Brambilla – Erin Writes
3. Sonia G. Medeiros – Sonia G. Medeiros
4. Tiffany A. White – Tiffany A White’s Ooo Factor
5. Lena Corazon – Flights of Fancy
6. Elizabeth Ann West – E. A. West Writing
7. Lauralynn Elliot – Lauralynn Elliot
8. L.S. Engler – L.S. Engler
9. Yolanda Early – Yolanda Early’s Blog
10. Nicole Basaraba – Uni-Verse-City
11.Ruth Nestvold – What’s New
12. Shan Jeniah Burton – Shan Jeniah
13. Brooke Johnson – Brooke Johnson’s Blog
14. Shah Wharton – Shah Wharton
15. Julie Jordan Scott – Julie Unplugged